Rock Lead Guitar Soloing - Part 2
Watch Part One on YouTube
This (10:46) Video covers two primary concepts:
• The idea of combining; Scales, Arpeggios and Pentatonics to create a wide array of color when improvising or composing lines. Three example licks are demonstrated and the Tab and Music Notation is provided for each lick in the handout.
• Application of embellishments, with a focus on; Slides, Bends, Hammer On’s, Pull Off’s, and Vibrato. Concise explanations are given in the handout.
Your download includes:
• [10: 46] Video (in DivX .AVI format).
• Three-page handout with explanations, Tab & Music Notation.
• Bonus PowerTab Document of a complete song you can record and then practice soloing over at home.
Press ADD TO CART > VIEW CART to Purchase